Friday, January 21, 2011

Too Little Time to be Sick

Things to do when afflicted with a painful throat infection and the doctor has prescribed three days of antibiotics and bed rest:
  • Watch Bridget Jones's Diary and Notting Hill
  • Attempt to watch A Fish Named Wanda but lose interest in the first ten minutes
  • Read about the different types of Italian pastas 
  • Decide whether to visit Bruges or Brussels
  • Take naps, lots and lots of naps
  • Try different brands of throat lozenges since familiar American medicine brands are nowhere to be found
  • Study a street map of the South Kensington area
  • Create a list of the best tea shops, cafes, and bakeries in London
Yes, unfortunately I am quite under the weather right now. No fun photos to post or adventures to share since I have spent the last couple of days inside my dorm room. I'm extremely bummed not to be outside experiencing London, but what can ya do? Hopefully I'm getting my sickness out of the way now so I can be healthy for the rest of the semester. There's just too much to do and too little time to be stuck in bed!

Also: For those who guessed Italy as my spring break destination, congratulazioni! I will be visiting Florence, Rome, and Naples/Pompeii, and I am BURSTING with excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment