Saturday, January 8, 2011

By Popular Demand!

Well folks, here you go! By popular demand, I present to you my travel blog while studying abroad: Where in the world is Jenny?


I lived in Colorado, California, Virginia, and Massachusetts. I visited San Lucia and Israel. I worked in Boston last summer and will work in New York City this summer. Clearly I'm a girl who can't stay put for very long, so where in the world is Jenny going to be for the next few months?

LONDON, ENGLAND!
Yes, this is the first image that comes up when you Google London...
In a mere four hours, I will be jetting from Dulles to Heathrow, AKA Virginia to London, AKA America to Europe! I will be taking classes, exploring London, working at an internship, and hopefully traveling around the continent (I think I'll save Africa for another day...).

I wish all of my friends and family members could hop into my luggage and come experience this trip with me, but alas Virgin Atlantic only permits me to check in one 50-pound bag. Instead, be sure to bookmark www.whereintheworldisj.blogspot.com to hear details and see pictures of my travels!

My next post will be from across the pond :-) Wish me luck! Cheerio!

*Shout out to my parents and siblings for being supportive of me as I study abroad! Love you all very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment